How I work
I promote my work by referral business so that it creates long-lasting business rapport and alliances. Non-referral customer exchanges that meet my core value requirements are always welcome. Most of my clients turn into exceptional friendships, Moreover, I stay in touch through my after-sales service program.
My commitment to you
Work hard, negotiate hard, likewise focus on your best interest so you sleep at night while the transaction is in process. Real estate transactions will sometimes drift in the wrong direction. My goal is to assure that doesn’t happen. There are two primary results I provide.
- Mentoring you through the real estate process to recognize obstacles.
- Assist you in navigating potential pitfalls to reach your desired outcome.
The 2% standard
What makes me unique is the level of service I provide. Although some are accustomed to excellent service, I strive for the extra 2%, Outstanding Service. What that means is making your homeownership experience pleasant for you and your family. I do this by always providing my 7 core values before, during, and after the sale or purchase of your home.
My 7 core values
- Qualify my clients and deliver outstanding service.
- Outstanding service means that I will do the little things to WOW them.
- Communicate often to make sure the client is always connected with the transaction.
- Always deliver value that enhances my client’s homeowner experience utilizing our after-sales service program.
- Participate as a trusted advocate towards the client’s homeownership goals.
- Furnish a referral directory of local businesses committed to outstanding customer service.
- Measure my services and track results to constantly improve the client’s experience.
Experienced principal broker
With over 15 years of real estate experience, you can count on working with a seasoned broker that understands the value of outstanding service. I remain a student of my craft and dedicated through daily education of the market to improve my client services.
Community is my passion and working with people that love to give back to the community. I wore many hats volunteering as HOA vice president, PTA member, and for various local, state, and national real estate boards. I am consistently advocating for private property rights and my client’s best interests.
Outstanding service, tough negotiator, strong leadership, relationship builder, community advocate, tech-savvy, fluent in Spanish